Sunday 7 February 2016

Log Blog Example #1

**Example - Entry 1 Log Blog Assignment**


Entry #1 - Blogs 

My Visual Aid for Blogs  (click on link to see the actual blog)


  • Question #1  
  • What topic did you chose to explore? 
  • I wanted to explore Blogs.  

  • Question #2  
  • Why did you chose this topic, was it a previous interest or would you like to learn more about it.   
  • Blogs interest me because they are so diverse. There are so many different types of blogs that you can follow.  I have been interested in blogs for awhile as I like to follow design and art blogs to learn new things and hear new ideas.  

  • Question #3 
  • Give 3 examples of where you find this type of media in your everyday life.  
  • You can find links to blogs on other websites.  Blogs also can come in handy when looking for other peoples opinions, for example when wanting to read reviews on movies, you could look to a specific blog that deals with that topic.  I have also found travelling blogs to be helpful and informative when trying to decide what places to go and visit.

  • Question #4  
  • Using your chosen visual aid to answer, what purpose does this media serve and who is the target audience (who are they trying to reach, mothers, kids, students, wealthypoor, etc.)  
  • Using my visual aid - doodleranonymous.com - I think they are trying to reach a target audience of people aged young teen - 30.  I think they are looking to target creative people who like to experiment and think outside the box.  

  • Question # 5  
  • Why did you chose the specific visual aid and how does it best represent you chosen topic?  
  • I picked this specific blog because I think that it is really fun, creative and full of neat ideas.  I like to create art myself and like to find neat projects to do when I am bored.  I find that this blog inspires me and gives me neat ideas.  I also like the layout design, fonts and colours of this blog.  I like how you can click on different links and they will take you to other pages as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment