Sunday 7 February 2016

Log Blog Example #3

Example 3 - Animation 



This film was featured on NFB.  (The National Film Board) If you have not been to this website please take some time to do so! www.nfb.ca

        • Question #1  
  • What topic did you chose to explore?  
  • I picked animation

  • Question #2  
  • Why did you chose this topic, was it a previous interest or would you like to learn more about it.   
  • I picked animation because it is something that I would like to learn more about.  I think it is a neat way to tell stories because every frame has to be important and worthwhile to the story.  

  • Question #3 
  • Give 3 examples of where you find this type of media in your everyday life.  
  • I like watching animated films 
  • I teach the basics of animation 
  • I like to learn new ways to do things.  

  • Question #4  
  • Using your chosen visual aid to answer, what purpose does this media serve and who is the target audience (who are they trying to reach, mothers, kids, students, wealthypoor, etc.)  
  • I think this short animation is trying to raise awareness about climate change and habitat loss in a humourous way.  I think the target audience is large becasue this issue is easily relatable and there is no dialogue in the film.  

  • Question # 5  
  • Why did you chose the specific visual aid and how does it best represent you chosen topic?   
  • I like this visual aid because it does relate to a large target audience.  I like how funny it is but also how it addresses a serious issue.    

No comments:

Post a Comment