Sunday 7 February 2016

Log Blog Example #2

Example Post #2 - Film and Cinema

Visual aid - short film 


  • Question #1  
  • What topic did you chose to explore?  
  • I picked film and cinema

  • Question #2  
  • Why did you chose this topic, was it a previous interest or would you like to learn more about it.   
  • I picked film and cinema because I think it is a really interesting art form.  It is something that I would like to learn more about.  If I got a chance at a second career I think that film and cinema would be something I would like to get into.  

  • Question #3 
  • Give 3 examples of where you find this type of media in your everyday life.  
  • A lot of movies!
  • I watch short commercials on youtube that resemble short films 
  • In media arts grade 12 class we teach documentary film making 

  • Question #4  
  • Using your chosen visual aid to answer, what purpose does this media serve and who is the target audience (who are they trying to reach, mothers, kids, students, wealthypoor, etc.)  
  • I think this short film is trying to connect to teens at school and show them that you can be yourself. 

  • Question # 5  
  • Why did you chose the specific visual aid and how does it best represent you chosen topic?   
  • I like this visual aid because I think that it has a lot of different elements of cinematography, like great camera angles and a well planned out story line.  

No comments:

Post a Comment